The IAC is now an accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in both Northern and Southern California, and has a national reliability rating of A+. After evaluation by the BBB, IAC contractually agreed to follow the BBB Code of Business Practices.
The BBB Code of Business Practices includes the following eight standards:
- Build Trust: establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
- Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy
- Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
For additional information about BBB’s accreditation process and reliability ratings please see: http://www.bbb.org/us/consumers/