Title: Contract Graphic Designer for Design Center Templates
Reports to: Executive Director/Marketing and Design Associates
Who We are:
The mission of the Independent Adoption Center (IAC) is to provide open adoption placement and counseling to birth and adoptive families to ensure that every child grows up feeling loved and supported.
The Independent Adoption Center (IAC) is a pioneer in open adoption allowing birth parents to choose the adoptive parents they want to parent their child. The IAC is also one of the only agencies in the country that has
never had any exclusionary policies for adoptive parents, including age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, ethnic background, color, or race.
* The Graphic Designer will develop 10-15 four-page templates for the IAC Design Center. The Design Center is set up to allow adoptive parents to use templates to complete a photo and text profile highlighting their family for an adoptive placement.
1. Develop 2 four-page templates that will be attractive yet easy for families to use. This will include choosing the layout as well as a variety of color palettes for families to use. There will be more work if the first
two templates are satisfactory.
2. The templates must be developed using Adobe Indesign.
3. The project must be completed by August 16, 2013.
• BFA preferred
• Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Ability to respond to feedback, and make corrections
• Ability to make deadlines
• This is a contract position.
* You need to be able to work from your home/office and have necessary computer and software
• $600/template (total of $1,200)
How to apply:
email: email@example.com with the following:
• link to online portfolio
• letter/email explaining your interest in the project