Each year the Independent Adoption Center participates in and hosts annual events to honor and support the adoption community. We look forward to these events each year because they are opportunities to celebrate the gift of open adoption. Visit the Independent Adoption Center on Flickr to see photos of past events.
Annual Summer Picnic
Each branch office hosts an annual summer picnic for clients and alumni. For complete information on upcoming dates and locations, contact your branch office for more details.
- Atlanta: Saturday, May 11th, 2013, at Jones Bridge Park in Norcross
- Raleigh: Sunday, June 9th, 2013. Location TBA
- Concord: Sunday, May 5th, 2013 - A Cinco de Mayo celebration - Concord Community Park (Cowell Rd)
- Los Angeles: Saturday, June 22nd, 2013. Location TBA
- Indianapolis: Saturday, June 22, 2013, at Craig Park in Indianapolis.
Annual Holiday Celebration
Every December, select branch offices host an annual holiday celebration for clients and alumni. For complete information on upcoming dates and locations, contact your branch office for more details.
- 2012 Holiday Celebration Dates TBD
LGBTQ Pride Parades & Celebrations
The Independent Adoption Center is proud to offer adoption services to the LGBTQ community. We celebrate LGBTQ families each year by participating in several LGBTQ Pride Celebrations across the country. If you are interested in being a part of our contingent, contact us today. Visit our You Tube Channel for footage of the Independent Adoption Center at LGBT Pride Events.
- Atlanta Pride
October 12-13, 2013
- Indy Pride
June 8, 2013
- Los Angeles Pride
June 7-9, 2013
- MEGA Family Project Conference
May 4, 2013
- Philadelphia Family Pride Conference
- Pride Houston
June 29, 2013
- San Francisco Pride
June 29-30, 2013