Birthmother Stories - Why Open Adoption
We encourage people to find out what it's really like, from someone who has experienced open adoption first hand. These are birthmothers who have already placed their baby through an open adoption with the IAC. Click on the links below to read their stories.
- Chrissy - My Dream Came True
- Marelisa - Open Adoption Was the Best Thing for Jake
- Dana - What a Precious Gift
- Laurie - I Knew I Made the Right Decision
- Lydia - It's a Boy!
- Heather - The Gift of Life
- Susan - A Chance to Pursue My Goals
- Kathy - She Is Loved
- Lori - I Knew In My Heart It Was Right
- Mary - I want to Announce Her Birth to the World
- Rebecca - The Most Beautiful Girl in the World
- Shana - I Will Never Regret My Choice
- Katharine - I Am So Thankful For Open Adoption