Each year the Independent Adoption Center participates in and hosts annual events to honor and support the adoption community. We look forward to these events each year because they are opportunities to celebrate the gift of open adoption. Visit the Independent Adoption Center on Flickr to see photos of past events.
Annual Summer Picnic
Each branch office hosts an annual summer picnic for clients and alumni. For complete information on upcoming dates and locations, contact your branch office for more details.
- Atlanta: May 10th, 2014 at Jones Bridge Park in Norcross
- Raleigh: May 18th, 2014 at Pullen Park, Shelter #5 near the aquatic center.
- Concord: May 3rd, 2014, 11-2PM at Concord Community Park
- Los Angeles: May 10th, 2014 at El Dorado Park in Long Beach
- Indianapolis: June 21st, 2014 at the Province Park Sunset Shelter in Franklin, IN.
- Houston: September 27th, 11am - 1pm. Colonial Park
- New York: September 13th, 11am - 2pm. Prospect Park Bandshell Picnic Area in Brooklyn, NY
Annual Holiday Celebration
Every December, select branch offices host an annual holiday celebration for clients and alumni. For complete information on upcoming dates and locations, contact your branch office for more details.
- Atlanta: TBA. Invitations will be sent in November.
- Concord: TBA. Invitations will be sent in November.
- Los Angeles: TBA. Invitations will be sent in November.
- Raleigh: TBA. Invitations will be sent in November.
LGBTQ Pride Parades & Celebrations
The Independent Adoption Center is proud to offer adoption services to the LGBTQ community. We celebrate LGBTQ families each year by participating in several LGBTQ Pride Celebrations across the country. If you are interested in being a part of our contingent, contact us today. Visit our You Tube Channel for footage of the Independent Adoption Center at LGBT Pride Events.
- Atlanta Pride
October 12-13, 2013
- Indy Pride
June 8, 2013
- Los Angeles Pride
June 7-9, 2013
- MEGA Family Project Conference
May 3, 2014
- Philadelphia Family Pride Conference
- Pride Houston
June 29, 2013
- San Francisco Pride
June 29-30, 2013