North Carolina Adoption Agency
Independent Adoption Center
11030 Raven Ridge Rd, Suite 109
Raleigh, NC 27614
Independent Adoption Center, founded in North Carolina in 1997, is the only fully open adoption agency in the state. Our offices are located in the capital city of Raleigh, amongst many world class universities, museums, and art venues. You'll find our adoption agency in the north Raleigh neighborhood of Falls River, which sports lots of shopping and great food nearby.
IAC Raleigh offers a full range of adoption services, whether you're pregnant and need counseling or help with placing your child in an open adoption, or you want to create or expand your family by adopting a baby, our experienced adoption counselors can help you. All our counselors are licensed social workers with masters degrees, so you're in good hands with the Independent Adoption Center.
Directions to our North Carolina officeFrom Raleigh/I-440
- Take I-440 to Capital Blvd/401-N towards Wake Forest.
- After about 2 miles, stay left at the fork to stay on Capital Blvd/1-N.
- After 4.3 miles turn left on Durant Road.
- Take Durant for 2 miles, then turn right onto Raven Ridge Road. IAC will be on the right-hand side after Shadowlawn Dr.
- Take I-40 East and merge onto I-540 East.
- Exit at Falls of Neuse Road, and turn left.
- Take Falls of Neuse Road for 1 mile, then turn right on Durant Road.
- After about 0.6 miles turn left onto Raven Ridge Road. IAC will be on the right-hand side after Shadowlawn Dr.