Can a male gay couple from Ireland adopt in the USA?

Unfortunately, I know very little about international adoptions as the Independent Adoption Center is only licensed to do domestic U.S. adoptions. We could only work with you if you were resident in the U.S. until the adoption finalized.

If you want to adopt a U.S. child while resident in another country, you would need to work with a Hague certified agency in the United States. Here is a link to all of the Hague certified U.S. agencies. You will note that you can do a search for adopting a child from the U.S. to another country:

Please note that most of the Christian adoption agencies will not work with same sex couples, but most other agencies will. Utah and Mississippi are the only two states that forbid all placements with LGBT families. Some states will only allow single parent adoptions for LGBT families.