My cousin's girlfriend wants me to adopt her baby once its born, but how do I go about this? And what do I need to qualify for it? I have a 3 year old and I have Polycystic ovary syndrome so I cant have anymore kids.

You can adopt your cousin's child if both he and his girlfriend agree to terminate their parental rights, and sign a designated relinquishment (called a surrender in some states) naming you as the parent. You would need to have an approved home study showing that your home is a safe emotional and physical place for a child. The home study includes a criminal background check.

You would need to hire an adoption agency to complete the home study. You would also need to hire an adoption agency or an adoption attorney to terminate the parental rights of our your cousin and his girlfriend, and to finalize the adoption.