How much does it cost for a mother who is marrying a man who wants to adopt her child? The birth father has no rights.

What you are describing is called a second parent adoption. It is important that the birthfathers parental rights were legally terminated. Unfortunately, the IAC does not do second parent adoptions. I advise that you talk to an adoption attorney or an agency that specialize in second parent adoptions.